- How long does it take to become a priest?
- Can I become a bishop or cardinal and not a priest?
- What steps are involved in becoming a priest?
- When I left school I went straight to work and didn’t go to college. I’m nearly 40 now and feel called to the priesthood. Can an older man still study for the priesthood?
- At times, I find it very hard to pray. Is prayer easier when you become a priest?
- If I request information about joining a religious organisation, will I be pressured into joining?
- I see on vocations websites that I should contact their vocations director. What is a vocations director?
- What age do I have to be to become a Catholic priest in Ireland?
- I’m not a native of Ireland, can I still join the priesthood in Ireland?
- I hear my local priest say in his homily that there’s a shortage of priests in Ireland, is there really a shortage of priests?
- What are the minimum requirements to become a Catholic priest?
- Do I have to be very holy to become a priest?
Can't find an answer to your question... Ask your question
Most popular questions
- Can a gay man become a priest?
- I feel I have a specific charism to youth outreach. Can I live this charism out as a priest, or must I follow the charism of the order I join?
- What does discernment mean when we’re talking about vocation?
- Why are there so many different religious orders?
- Why are there so many different religious organisations?
- Why can’t priests date and get married?
- I do not consider myself to be exceptionally holy, I try to pray every day and follow the commandments. I have always been very interested in the priesthood but I have never felt a burning passion for it. Could I still be called to the priesthood?
- What is a deacon and how is it different than a priest?
- What’s the difference between a sister and a nun?
- If I become a priest can I decide where I go and what I do?