Tag: how do i know if god is calling me to be a priest
- Why would anybody become a priest nowadays?
- How do I really know that I have a calling to the priesthood?
- I think I might have a vocation to the priesthood but I cannot be sure, what do I do to find out?
- I do not consider myself to be exceptionally holy, I try to pray every day and follow the commandments. I have always been very interested in the priesthood but I have never felt a burning passion for it. Could I still be called to the priesthood?
- Is there a vocations test I can take to see if I have a vocation to the priesthood?
- At times, I find it very hard to pray. Is prayer easier when you become a priest?
Most popular questions
- I feel I have a specific charism to youth outreach. Can I live this charism out as a priest, or must I follow the charism of the order I join?
- Why are there so many different religious organisations?
- What can I do as a priest that I cannot do as a layperson working for a charity or NGO?
- What is a deacon and how is it different than a priest?
- Are religious orders different from one another? If so, how are they different?
- If I become a priest, will I be living with mostly elderly men?
- What if as a priest I need to take time out to care for a relative or family member?
- Is a brother the same as a priest?
- I read stories of religious communities merging or closing down. Are religious organisations dying out?
- I’m very attracted to women. Will this pass with time and training or will I always be tempted?