Can't find an answer to your question... Ask your question
Most popular questions
- If I request information about joining a religious organisation, will I be pressured into joining?
- What can I do as a priest that I cannot do as a layperson working for a charity or NGO?
- Is a brother the same as a priest?
- I read stories of religious communities merging or closing down. Are religious organisations dying out?
- Why do we have priests? Can’t lay people do the work of priests?
- What does discernment mean when we’re talking about vocation?
- Are religious orders different from one another? If so, how are they different?
- Why can’t priests date and get married?
- What if I change my mind about being a priest during training or things just don’t work out? How do I pick my life back up again?
- At times, I find it very hard to pray. Is prayer easier when you become a priest?