Tag: how long does it take to become a priest in ireland
Can't find an answer to your question... Ask your question
Most popular questions
- Can a gay man become a priest?
- I feel I have a specific charism to youth outreach. Can I live this charism out as a priest, or must I follow the charism of the order I join?
- What does discernment mean when we’re talking about vocation?
- Why are there so many different religious orders?
- Why are there so many different religious organisations?
- What is a deacon and how is it different than a priest?
- Why can’t priests date and get married?
- I do not consider myself to be exceptionally holy, I try to pray every day and follow the commandments. I have always been very interested in the priesthood but I have never felt a burning passion for it. Could I still be called to the priesthood?
- What’s the difference between a sister and a nun?
- If I become a priest can I decide where I go and what I do?