Tag: how to become a priest ireland
- Do priests get a wage and if so can they do what they wish with it?
- What kind of free time does a priest get, and can he spend it how he wishes?
- What steps are involved in becoming a priest?
- I’m not a native of Ireland, can I still join the priesthood in Ireland?
- What are the minimum requirements to become a Catholic priest?
- Do I have to be very holy to become a priest?
Can't find an answer to your question... Ask your question
Most popular questions
- I feel I have a specific charism to youth outreach. Can I live this charism out as a priest, or must I follow the charism of the order I join?
- Why are there so many different religious orders?
- Are religious orders different from one another? If so, how are they different?
- Why are there so many different religious organisations?
- Why would anybody become a priest nowadays?
- I do not consider myself to be exceptionally holy, I try to pray every day and follow the commandments. I have always been very interested in the priesthood but I have never felt a burning passion for it. Could I still be called to the priesthood?
- The idea of public speaking is very challenging to me and I avoid it if possible. How can I be a priest when I hate public speaking?
- As a priest, will I get to see and talk with family and friends regularly?
- What does discernment mean when we’re talking about vocation?
- Would entering a religious community mean that I would have to sever my relationships with family and friends?