Tag: how to become a priest ireland
- Do priests get a wage and if so can they do what they wish with it?
- What kind of free time does a priest get, and can he spend it how he wishes?
- What steps are involved in becoming a priest?
- I’m not a native of Ireland, can I still join the priesthood in Ireland?
- What are the minimum requirements to become a Catholic priest?
- Do I have to be very holy to become a priest?
Can't find an answer to your question... Ask your question
Most popular questions
- Why are there so many different religious organisations?
- If I become a priest, will I be living with mostly elderly men?
- I read stories of religious communities merging or closing down. Are religious organisations dying out?
- Would entering a religious community mean that I would have to sever my relationships with family and friends?
- Are religious orders different from one another? If so, how are they different?
- What can I do as a priest that I cannot do as a layperson working for a charity or NGO?
- I hear my local priest say in his homily that there’s a shortage of priests in Ireland, is there really a shortage of priests?
- How do I decide which Order would be best for me?
- I’m very attracted to women. Will this pass with time and training or will I always be tempted?
- As a priest, will I get to see and talk with family and friends regularly?