Tag: how to become a priest ireland
- What steps are involved in becoming a priest?
- I’m not a native of Ireland, can I still join the priesthood in Ireland?
- What are the minimum requirements to become a Catholic priest?
- Do I have to be very holy to become a priest?
- Do priests get a wage and if so can they do what they wish with it?
- What kind of free time does a priest get, and can he spend it how he wishes?
Most popular questions
- I feel I have a specific charism to youth outreach. Can I live this charism out as a priest, or must I follow the charism of the order I join?
- Why are there so many different religious organisations?
- What can I do as a priest that I cannot do as a layperson working for a charity or NGO?
- Are religious orders different from one another? If so, how are they different?
- What is a deacon and how is it different than a priest?
- If I become a priest, will I be living with mostly elderly men?
- I’m very attracted to women. Will this pass with time and training or will I always be tempted?
- What if as a priest I need to take time out to care for a relative or family member?
- Is a brother the same as a priest?
- I read stories of religious communities merging or closing down. Are religious organisations dying out?