Tag: how to become a priest ireland
- What steps are involved in becoming a priest?
- I’m not a native of Ireland, can I still join the priesthood in Ireland?
- What are the minimum requirements to become a Catholic priest?
- Do I have to be very holy to become a priest?
- Do priests get a wage and if so can they do what they wish with it?
- What kind of free time does a priest get, and can he spend it how he wishes?
Can't find an answer to your question... Ask your question
Most popular questions
- I feel I have a specific charism to youth outreach. Can I live this charism out as a priest, or must I follow the charism of the order I join?
- If I request information about joining a religious organisation, will I be pressured into joining?
- Can I become a bishop or cardinal and not a priest?
- What’s the difference between a diocesan priest and a priest in a religious order?
- Is it a lonely life being a priest?
- Would entering a religious community mean that I would have to sever my relationships with family and friends?
- Why are there so many different religious organisations?
- Can I still join the priesthood if I have personal debts?
- As a priest if I decide that I no longer want to do something, such as work in a specific parish, do I have any say or is it all out of my hands?
- Why would anybody become a priest nowadays?