Can't find an answer to your question... Ask your question
Most popular questions
- Why are there so many different religious organisations?
- At times, I find it very hard to pray. Is prayer easier when you become a priest?
- If I become a priest, will I be living with mostly elderly men?
- I read stories of religious communities merging or closing down. Are religious organisations dying out?
- As a priest, will I get to see and talk with family and friends regularly?
- Would entering a religious community mean that I would have to sever my relationships with family and friends?
- Are religious orders different from one another? If so, how are they different?
- What can I do as a priest that I cannot do as a layperson working for a charity or NGO?
- I hear my local priest say in his homily that there’s a shortage of priests in Ireland, is there really a shortage of priests?
- How do I decide which Order would be best for me?