Can't find an answer to your question... Ask your question
Most popular questions
- I feel I have a specific charism to youth outreach. Can I live this charism out as a priest, or must I follow the charism of the order I join?
- Why are there so many different religious orders?
- Are religious orders different from one another? If so, how are they different?
- Why are there so many different religious organisations?
- What does discernment mean when we’re talking about vocation?
- Is a brother the same as a priest?
- Do religious communities offer a trial period?
- If I take a vow of celibacy, will I get very lonely?
- As a priest if I decide that I no longer want to do something, such as work in a specific parish, do I have any say or is it all out of my hands?
- What’s the difference between a sister and a nun?