Can't find an answer to your question... Ask your question
Most popular questions
- Why are there so many different religious organisations?
- Are religious orders different from one another? If so, how are they different?
- I do not consider myself to be exceptionally holy, I try to pray every day and follow the commandments. I have always been very interested in the priesthood but I have never felt a burning passion for it. Could I still be called to the priesthood?
- I’d like to join a religious community but I like living in Ireland. Can I be sent anywhere or do I have a say in the matter?
- If I don’t believe that Christ is really present in the Eucharist, can I still become a priest?
- I feel I have a specific charism to youth outreach. Can I live this charism out as a priest, or must I follow the charism of the order I join?
- The idea of public speaking is very challenging to me and I avoid it if possible. How can I be a priest when I hate public speaking?
- Do religious communities offer a trial period?
- If I take a vow of celibacy, will I get very lonely?
- I’m not a native of Ireland, can I still join the priesthood in Ireland?