Tag: signs of calling to priesthood
- Why would anybody become a priest nowadays?
- I think I might have a vocation to the priesthood but I cannot be sure, what do I do to find out?
- I do not consider myself to be exceptionally holy, I try to pray every day and follow the commandments. I have always been very interested in the priesthood but I have never felt a burning passion for it. Could I still be called to the priesthood?
Can't find an answer to your question... Ask your question
Most popular questions
- Why are there so many different religious organisations?
- At times, I find it very hard to pray. Is prayer easier when you become a priest?
- If I become a priest, will I be living with mostly elderly men?
- I read stories of religious communities merging or closing down. Are religious organisations dying out?
- Are religious orders different from one another? If so, how are they different?
- What can I do as a priest that I cannot do as a layperson working for a charity or NGO?
- I hear my local priest say in his homily that there’s a shortage of priests in Ireland, is there really a shortage of priests?
- How do I decide which Order would be best for me?
- I’m very attracted to women. Will this pass with time and training or will I always be tempted?
- As a priest, will I get to see and talk with family and friends regularly?