Tag: signs you are not called to the priesthood
Can't find an answer to your question... Ask your question
Most popular questions
- I feel I have a specific charism to youth outreach. Can I live this charism out as a priest, or must I follow the charism of the order I join?
- Why are there so many different religious orders?
- What can I do as a priest that I cannot do as a layperson working for a charity or NGO?
- Why would anybody become a priest nowadays?
- School was never something I really liked. Is the study part of formation very hard?
- Can I leave the priesthood if I want, and is there any support if I do?
- I do not consider myself to be exceptionally holy, I try to pray every day and follow the commandments. I have always been very interested in the priesthood but I have never felt a burning passion for it. Could I still be called to the priesthood?
- If I don’t believe that Christ is really present in the Eucharist, can I still become a priest?
- What if as a priest I need to take time out to care for a relative or family member?
- If I request information about joining a religious organisation, will I be pressured into joining?