Tag: age limit to become a catholic priest
- How long does it take to become a priest?
- When I left school I went straight to work and didn’t go to college. I’m nearly 40 now and feel called to the priesthood. Can an older man still study for the priesthood?
- What age do I have to be to become a Catholic priest in Ireland?
- What are the minimum requirements to become a Catholic priest?
Most popular questions
- Can a gay man become a priest?
- I feel I have a specific charism to youth outreach. Can I live this charism out as a priest, or must I follow the charism of the order I join?
- Why are there so many different religious organisations?
- What does discernment mean when we’re talking about vocation?
- Are religious orders different from one another? If so, how are they different?
- Why are there so many different religious orders?
- What is a deacon and how is it different than a priest?
- What can I do as a priest that I cannot do as a layperson working for a charity or NGO?
- I have a girlfriend but I feel called to religious life. If I go into training for the priesthood can I still keep my girlfriend in case it becomes clear that I don’t actually have a vocation?
- If I become a priest, will I be living with mostly elderly men?