Tag: age limit to become a catholic priest
- How long does it take to become a priest?
- When I left school I went straight to work and didn’t go to college. I’m nearly 40 now and feel called to the priesthood. Can an older man still study for the priesthood?
- What age do I have to be to become a Catholic priest in Ireland?
- What are the minimum requirements to become a Catholic priest?
Can't find an answer to your question... Ask your question
Most popular questions
- If I request information about joining a religious organisation, will I be pressured into joining?
- I feel I have a specific charism to youth outreach. Can I live this charism out as a priest, or must I follow the charism of the order I join?
- Are religious orders different from one another? If so, how are they different?
- Why do we have priests? Can’t lay people do the work of priests?
- I read stories of religious communities merging or closing down. Are religious organisations dying out?
- What does discernment mean when we’re talking about vocation?
- Are there any books I should read to help me discern my vocation?
- Why are there so many different religious orders?
- What’s the difference between a sister and a nun?
- I hear my local priest say in his homily that there’s a shortage of priests in Ireland, is there really a shortage of priests?