Tag: am i called to the priesthood quiz
- How do I really know that I have a calling to the priesthood?
- I think I might have a vocation to the priesthood but I cannot be sure, what do I do to find out?
- I do not consider myself to be exceptionally holy, I try to pray every day and follow the commandments. I have always been very interested in the priesthood but I have never felt a burning passion for it. Could I still be called to the priesthood?
- Is there a vocations test I can take to see if I have a vocation to the priesthood?
- At times, I find it very hard to pray. Is prayer easier when you become a priest?
Can't find an answer to your question... Ask your question
Most popular questions
- What if as a priest I need to take time out to care for a relative or family member?
- Are religious orders different from one another? If so, how are they different?
- I feel I have a specific charism to youth outreach. Can I live this charism out as a priest, or must I follow the charism of the order I join?
- What is a deacon and how is it different than a priest?
- What’s the difference between a diocesan priest and a priest in a religious order?
- Can a gay man become a priest?
- If I request information about joining a religious organisation, will I be pressured into joining?
- School was never something I really liked. Is the study part of formation very hard?
- Why are there so many different religious orders?
- Why are there so many different religious organisations?