Tag: how long does it take to become a catholic priest
- What steps are involved in becoming a priest?
- When I left school I went straight to work and didn’t go to college. I’m nearly 40 now and feel called to the priesthood. Can an older man still study for the priesthood?
- What are the minimum requirements to become a Catholic priest?
- Do I have to be very holy to become a priest?
Can't find an answer to your question... Ask your question
Most popular questions
- What if as a priest I need to take time out to care for a relative or family member?
- I feel I have a specific charism to youth outreach. Can I live this charism out as a priest, or must I follow the charism of the order I join?
- What is a deacon and how is it different than a priest?
- Are religious orders different from one another? If so, how are they different?
- What’s the difference between a diocesan priest and a priest in a religious order?
- Can a gay man become a priest?
- If I request information about joining a religious organisation, will I be pressured into joining?
- Why are there so many different religious orders?
- Why are there so many different religious organisations?
- School was never something I really liked. Is the study part of formation very hard?