Tag: how long does it take to become a catholic priest
- What steps are involved in becoming a priest?
- When I left school I went straight to work and didn’t go to college. I’m nearly 40 now and feel called to the priesthood. Can an older man still study for the priesthood?
- What are the minimum requirements to become a Catholic priest?
- Do I have to be very holy to become a priest?
Can't find an answer to your question... Ask your question
Most popular questions
- As a priest if I decide that I no longer want to do something, such as work in a specific parish, do I have any say or is it all out of my hands?
- What if as a priest I need to take time out to care for a relative or family member?
- If I request information about joining a religious organisation, will I be pressured into joining?
- What does discernment mean when we’re talking about vocation?
- Do religious communities offer a trial period?
- Why would anybody become a priest nowadays?
- School was never something I really liked. Is the study part of formation very hard?
- What if I change my mind about being a priest during training or things just don’t work out? How do I pick my life back up again?
- Why are there so many different religious orders?
- As a priest, will I get to see and talk with family and friends regularly?