Tag: how long does it take to become a catholic priest
- What steps are involved in becoming a priest?
- When I left school I went straight to work and didn’t go to college. I’m nearly 40 now and feel called to the priesthood. Can an older man still study for the priesthood?
- What are the minimum requirements to become a Catholic priest?
- Do I have to be very holy to become a priest?
Most popular questions
- I feel I have a specific charism to youth outreach. Can I live this charism out as a priest, or must I follow the charism of the order I join?
- Why are there so many different religious orders?
- If I request information about joining a religious organisation, will I be pressured into joining?
- As a priest, will I get to see and talk with family and friends regularly?
- Are religious orders different from one another? If so, how are they different?
- Would entering a religious community mean that I would have to sever my relationships with family and friends?
- I’m very attracted to women. Will this pass with time and training or will I always be tempted?
- Why would anybody become a priest nowadays?
- If I become a priest can I decide where I go and what I do?
- Why do I have to be celibate to be a priest?