Can't find an answer to your question... Ask your question
Most popular questions
- Is a brother the same as a priest?
- Why are there so many different religious organisations?
- If I request information about joining a religious organisation, will I be pressured into joining?
- Why do I have to be celibate to be a priest?
- Can I become a bishop or cardinal and not a priest?
- What if I change my mind about being a priest during training or things just don’t work out? How do I pick my life back up again?
- The idea of public speaking is very challenging to me and I avoid it if possible. How can I be a priest when I hate public speaking?
- At times, I find it very hard to pray. Is prayer easier when you become a priest?
- I’d like to join a religious community but I like living in Ireland. Can I be sent anywhere or do I have a say in the matter?
- I read stories of religious communities merging or closing down. Are religious organisations dying out?