Can't find an answer to your question... Ask your question
Most popular questions
- I feel I have a specific charism to youth outreach. Can I live this charism out as a priest, or must I follow the charism of the order I join?
- Can I become a bishop or cardinal and not a priest?
- As a priest if I decide that I no longer want to do something, such as work in a specific parish, do I have any say or is it all out of my hands?
- If I request information about joining a religious organisation, will I be pressured into joining?
- I do not consider myself to be exceptionally holy, I try to pray every day and follow the commandments. I have always been very interested in the priesthood but I have never felt a burning passion for it. Could I still be called to the priesthood?
- Is it a lonely life being a priest?
- What happens to my belongings if I join the priesthood? Can I keep my car?
- If I take a vow of celibacy, will I get very lonely?
- Why would anybody become a priest nowadays?
- Can a gay man become a priest?