Can't find an answer to your question... Ask your question
Most popular questions
- What does discernment mean when we’re talking about vocation?
- Why would anybody become a priest nowadays?
- School was never something I really liked. Is the study part of formation very hard?
- Why are there so many different religious orders?
- What if as a priest I need to take time out to care for a relative or family member?
- If I request information about joining a religious organisation, will I be pressured into joining?
- As a priest if I decide that I no longer want to do something, such as work in a specific parish, do I have any say or is it all out of my hands?
- What if I change my mind about being a priest during training or things just don’t work out? How do I pick my life back up again?
- As a priest, will I get to see and talk with family and friends regularly?
- I’d like to join a religious community but I like living in Ireland. Can I be sent anywhere or do I have a say in the matter?