Are there any books I should read to help me discern my vocation?
Books on discernment
Can't find an answer to your question... Ask your question
Most popular questions
- If I request information about joining a religious organisation, will I be pressured into joining?
- I feel I have a specific charism to youth outreach. Can I live this charism out as a priest, or must I follow the charism of the order I join?
- Are religious orders different from one another? If so, how are they different?
- I read stories of religious communities merging or closing down. Are religious organisations dying out?
- Why do we have priests? Can’t lay people do the work of priests?
- What does discernment mean when we’re talking about vocation?
- Why are there so many different religious orders?
- What if as a priest I need to take time out to care for a relative or family member?
- Can I become a bishop or cardinal and not a priest?
- Would entering a religious community mean that I would have to sever my relationships with family and friends?