Are there any books I should read to help me discern my vocation?
Books on discernment
Most popular questions
- I feel I have a specific charism to youth outreach. Can I live this charism out as a priest, or must I follow the charism of the order I join?
- Why are there so many different religious orders?
- If I request information about joining a religious organisation, will I be pressured into joining?
- Are religious orders different from one another? If so, how are they different?
- As a priest, will I get to see and talk with family and friends regularly?
- I’m very attracted to women. Will this pass with time and training or will I always be tempted?
- Would entering a religious community mean that I would have to sever my relationships with family and friends?
- Why do some priests wear religious clothes while others don’t?
- If I take a vow of celibacy, will I get very lonely?
- What’s the difference between a sister and a nun?