Are there any books I should read to help me discern my vocation?
Books on discernment
Can't find an answer to your question... Ask your question
Most popular questions
- Why are there so many different religious organisations?
- Why are there so many different religious orders?
- Would entering a religious community mean that I would have to sever my relationships with family and friends?
- If I request information about joining a religious organisation, will I be pressured into joining?
- Do religious communities offer a trial period?
- I feel I have a specific charism to youth outreach. Can I live this charism out as a priest, or must I follow the charism of the order I join?
- If I don’t believe that Christ is really present in the Eucharist, can I still become a priest?
- School was never something I really liked. Is the study part of formation very hard?
- Why do I have to be celibate to be a priest?
- Are religious orders different from one another? If so, how are they different?