Tag: can retired priests marry
Can't find an answer to your question... Ask your question
Most popular questions
- What can I do as a priest that I cannot do as a layperson working for a charity or NGO?
- If I request information about joining a religious organisation, will I be pressured into joining?
- Is a brother the same as a priest?
- I read stories of religious communities merging or closing down. Are religious organisations dying out?
- Why do we have priests? Can’t lay people do the work of priests?
- What does discernment mean when we’re talking about vocation?
- At times, I find it very hard to pray. Is prayer easier when you become a priest?
- If I become a priest, will I be living with mostly elderly men?
- Are religious orders different from one another? If so, how are they different?
- Why can’t priests date and get married?