Tag: christianity in ireland today
Can't find an answer to your question... Ask your question
Most popular questions
- Do religious communities offer a trial period?
- School was never something I really liked. Is the study part of formation very hard?
- I see on vocations websites that I should contact their vocations director. What is a vocations director?
- Why are there so many different religious organisations?
- If I request information about joining a religious organisation, will I be pressured into joining?
- Are there any books I should read to help me discern my vocation?
- Can I become a bishop or cardinal and not a priest?
- Why are there so many different religious orders?
- I hear my local priest say in his homily that there’s a shortage of priests in Ireland, is there really a shortage of priests?
- What does discernment mean when we’re talking about vocation?