- How do I really know that I have a calling to the priesthood?
- I think I might have a vocation to the priesthood but I cannot be sure, what do I do to find out?
- I do not consider myself to be exceptionally holy, I try to pray every day and follow the commandments. I have always been very interested in the priesthood but I have never felt a burning passion for it. Could I still be called to the priesthood?
- Can widowed or divorced people enter religious life?
- Are there any books I should read to help me discern my vocation?
- Is there a vocations test I can take to see if I have a vocation to the priesthood?
Can't find an answer to your question... Ask your question
Most popular questions
- I feel I have a specific charism to youth outreach. Can I live this charism out as a priest, or must I follow the charism of the order I join?
- Why are there so many different religious orders?
- Are religious orders different from one another? If so, how are they different?
- I read stories of religious communities merging or closing down. Are religious organisations dying out?
- What can I do as a priest that I cannot do as a layperson working for a charity or NGO?
- What if I change my mind about being a priest during training or things just don’t work out? How do I pick my life back up again?
- As a priest, will I get to see and talk with family and friends regularly?
- Do religious communities offer a trial period?
- Why would anybody become a priest nowadays?
- I’m very attracted to women. Will this pass with time and training or will I always be tempted?